Europe and European style, both are famous for their beauty and elegance. Europe is the birth place of tilt and turn windows and this fact within itself describes the style statement of this class. While being efficient, practical and functional, this class imparts splendour and grandeur.
Some of the striking benefits of tilt and turn windows are:
- They won’t rot, peel, flake or rust as they are manufactured with uPVC that provides quality and durability.
- The windows can be tilted and opened in many ways, providing more comfort and convenience.
- They also come with tilt restrictor that helps providing proper ventilation and fresh air in; without hampering with the privacy.
- Cleaning is really an easy task with tilt and turn windows. Since the windows can be tilted to 180 degree angle, outer glass pane can be cleaned without stepping outside.
- Multi point locking system ensures more security and safety for your home.
- In order to match the colour combination of your home you may choose from the gamut of colours available.
- Less gap tolerance helps preventing insects, flies and lizards to sneak inside the house.
- In case of emergency, it can be used as an emergency exit.